What's in our Bin?
- dry black beans
- beaded necklaces
- shiny, silve necklace
- toy rings & bracelets
- printable coins (from our pirate day lasy year)
- plastic toy coins
- pennies, nickels, & dimes,
- mini toy skeletons & skulls
- minin toy rat
- mini compasses
- 2 mini flashlights
- eye patch & gold hoop earring (from his costume)
- pearly white gems (the kind from the craft section that some people place in vases)
- coin sack (get the tutorial here)
- shovel, hoe, pail
- It would also be fun to add a little treasure chest like the one we made last year or I have seen ones that can be painted at Michael's.
- He wore his pirate costume from last Halloween while he explored his play bin.
- We turned off the lights and he used his flashlight to find the buried treasure.
- He raked through the beans to find all of his treasures and then separated everything by placing the treasures in his coin sack and the other items (like the skeletons) in the green pail.
- He counted all the different coins he had.
- After everything was cleared out, he had a blast just playing with all the beans!
I am linking this post to these fun link parties!