My son made this Heart Flower Craft in an ABC class he took last summer. They made it for the letter V, but it is also perfect as a Valentine's Day craft!
paper in color of choice
- Using the paper in your color of choice, cut 6 small squares of equal size as well as 2 with the green paper.
- Fold each square in half.
- Cut a half heart shape so that it opens to a full heart- do with all 8 squares.
- Glue 1 green heart to the bottom of a Popsicle Stick- this will be the leaves.
- Turn Popsicle stick over and glue the other green heart at the bottom.
- With the remaining hearts, glue 3 to the top of one side and 3 on the other so that it resembles a flower.
- Paint in the center of the flower or add a button, etc.