1. Fold a piece of paper in half.
2. Add blobs of black paint on one half of the paper so it somewhat resembles the outline of a penguin.
3. Add a blob of orange paint in a straight line where the feet should go.
4. Fold the other side over on top of the paint & press down.
5. Have child rub the piece of paper.
6. Open it up & it should look like a penguin! Please ignore the 2 black spots, the paint dripped by accident.
7. Add eyes & a beak (see 1st photo).
8. Optional: Write the word penguin on it- I had my son do this for writing practice.
Inspiration for this craft came from MPM School Supplies.
I am linking this post up to these crafty parties!